MISSION AND VISION STATEMENT
We Serve HIS Hart, HIS Dream, HIS Plan. Our life is Christ.
For in HIM we live and move and have our being. As some of your own poets have said, We are HIS offspring. Our passion is HIS People, HIS Word and HIS Kingdom.
At Charisma Church there are intentional aspects of our being a child of God that we emphasize as very important in serving God’s heart, God’s dream and God’s plan. These aspects involve:
Love: So that all men will know they are loved ones of God
Marriages: As the building block of a healthy society
Children: Because they are the church 0f today and tomorrow
Benoni: Because the local church is the hope of our town
Unity: Because we want people to believe that God has sent Jesus, we identify and associate with all professing Christians (including those of other denominations)
Unashamedly Ethical: So that the Business World can come to fulfillment of it’s God given purpose in the Great Commission.
Integrity: So the church will look like Christ
Relevant: That what Christ did on the Cross can manifest as reality in the lives of people
Get in touch
Pastor Arnold and Karen Uys
Pastor Martin and Liza Botes
Pastor Richard and Adele Anderson
What we believe
- in the eternal, triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Almighty Creator, Holder, and Governor of All Creation.
- in God the Father, the author of creation and salvation.
- in Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God the Father, truly God who descended from heaven for the sake of mankind and his salvation, and became flesh, raised by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, which Lived on earth and crucified, died and buried, who rose from the dead and ascended into heaven where he sat on the Father’s right hand.
- in the Holy Spirit who convince the world of sin, righteousness and judgment and lead in all truth.
- that the Bible is the Word of God, written by people under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. We believe that it proclaims the will of God authoritatively and teaches us everything.
- that all people are created after the image of God and because of their sinful insurrection this image has been violated that all men have sinned before God and it is the will of God that all men will receive salvation through faith in Jesus Christ .
- in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the initial sign of the speaking in tongues as promised to all believers. We believe in the functioning of the gifts of the Spirit in the life of a Christian. We believe that a Christian should be a disciple of Jesus Christ who leads a dedicated and holy life.
- that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church that is joined by the Holy Spirit and consists of all born-again believers. The Church is responsible for the preaching and demonstration of the gospel and God’s will for all people. As a charismatic community, they interact and strive together.
- that the baptism of the believer is through immersion and the communion institutions of Jesus Christ and must be maintained by the church.
- that the marriage between a man and a woman is ordained by God and is an image of the relationship between Christ and His church and that when God determines, Christ will come as a bridegroom and the church If his bride will take away.
- in the day of judgment when Jesus Christ will judge the living and the dead. We believe in the resurrection of the body and eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked
- in a new heaven and a new earth where God will rule in glory.